Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
(Recipe as adapted , with slight modification from The Sunday Times by Jessica Chua)
180g digestive biscuits, crushed
80g melted butter
250g cream cheese
250g condensed milk
juice of 1 lemon
2 tsp of fish gelatin
50ml hot water
1 punnet of strawberries
1 box of 90g Tortally Strawberry Flavored jelly crystals
1. Crush biscuits till fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix until well combined. Put the biscuit mixture in a springform cake pan. Chill for at least 1 hour. (You can use any cake pan as desired)
2. Cream the cheese until smooth.
3. Add in condensed milk & lemon juice, continue to mix until well combined.
4. Add in the gelatin mixture(dissolve gelatin with hot water), continue to cream for 5 minutes until well combined.
5. Pour ready cream mixture into the pan, & chill for a while.
6. Place the cut strawberries, decorate as desired, into the cream cheese mixture. Gently pressed them into the mixture, so that the strawberries do not glide or float up when the jelly mixture is poured in. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Prepare the jelly mixture as indicated on the box. Once cooled, pour the jelly solution to the cheesecake and put in back in the fridge to set.
Do link back to MiMi Bakery House if you have used any information as published in this blog.